Ingredients: watermelon salad recipe
1 small seedless watermelon
1 tbsp (15 mL) white wine vinegar (red wine vinegar works too)
2 garlic cloves, minced
6 tbsps olive oil
1⁄4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
1⁄3 cup (50 mL) chopped mint leaves
2⁄3 cup (75 mL) crumbled feta cheese
1. Slice cucumber into chunks, about 1 inch in size. Cut watermelon into the same size chunks as cucumber. Place both in a large bowl and toss. watermelon salad recipe
2. Whisk vinegar with garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over watermelon/cucumber mixture and stir.
3. Add mint and gently toss.
4. Crumble feta on top. watermelon salad recipe
5. Serve at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator to serve later